Pulik

Pulik
Tisza & Dézi

csütörtök, április 3

Europe 2008






Our trip was uneventful...mostly. We were delayed 45 minutes at the airport due to a hydrolic problem. The plane actually pulled out from the gate, then they realized this problem and we pulled back into our parking spot. Almost everyone on our flight had another connecting flight in Frankfurt, with not much time between. Attila and I did not sleep at all. We watched 2 movies: Juno and Notebook. Transferring in Frankfurt was smooth and the flight was very rough, including the landing.
Gyuri met us at the airport along with the rental car guy. This year, the rental car is a huge let down. Can you imagine...Ford Focus! Oh my god! No GPS! Oh my god! And it's only a 5 speed! Oh my god! We relaxed a bit at his place; got some Forint; loaded up the phone with minutes through the bank machine; and went for dinner. I was going downhill pretty fast by 7:00. Gyuri's bed...Oh my god! It is hard like a rock...made from coconut. Anyway - thankfully I was really tired, I slept great that first night. The next night we had to put all the blankets we could find on top of the mattress for padding.
Next day we met up with Kati & Laci at the Vasár Csarnok, ate lunch, and planned the next couple of weeks. The shopping along Váci utca was average. we DID manage to buy a few things, but not crazy like in previous years.
Dinner was at Margitkert Étterem with Kati, Laci, Böbe, Gyuri, Gergő (Dűvő).
This morning we left for Prague, and that is where we are now. The hotel room is awesome. We walking around a bit. I had to stop Attila from buying a $4400 Louis Viton bag. Now we are waiting for Kati, Laci and Laci, Zsoka. We'll be going out for dinner somewhere. Right now we raided the mini bar. I'm drinking white wine with tonic. IT'S REALLY GOOD! Honest.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: