Pulik

Pulik
Tisza & Dézi

kedd, június 26

It's been a long time!

It has been a very long time since my last update. I have been up to my eyeballs in boxes. Thankfully, I'm only up to my knees now. The move has been crazy, to say the least. I've had lots of help (THANKS ELSIE!) with unloading the many, many boxes.

We really love it here. I never want to leave home. Going to work in the mornings is very hard! Soon, I will try to post some photos. I don't spend very much time at the computer - hence why I haven't updated.

We enjoy meeting our new neighbors...Mr. Moose, the duck family and listening to the frog clan.

2 megjegyzés:

Laci írta...

Sounds like you have great neighbours, just watch out in case Mr. Moose decides to get rowdy!

Enjoy your new home!! It sounds and looks wonderful!

Elsie írta...

Your new home is fantastic! Unpacking is never fun but it is better with 2. I wonder who will be finished unpacking first - you or me? Love the sounds of the outdoors too. E.